Ads

I will design book cover or ebook cover professional

I_will_design_book_cover_or_ebook_cover_professional






About This Gig


My Name is Murshida Kairm. I am a creative Cover design with more than 4 years of experience client satisfaction and high Quality work are my main priorities.

* Print Covers, Create space, Amazon Kdp, Ingram spark and More!

What I Need :
* What is the Book Cover Size?
*What is the Title, Subtitles(if have) , author name.
*How many pages are in the Book?
*What do you like to see in font cover?
*Do you have specific photo for the book?
*Also can you visit here- Shutter stock images and provide me a picture for the front cover? you will have to provide stock id or link to the picture. then i can.

What you Get :
*Unique and Professional cover design.
*Basic Free 3D image for promotion (PNG or JPG Formats)
*Unlimited Free revisions intil the order is completed.
*Friendly Support.
*First delivery.
I'd be happy to discuss your project ideas. Feel Free to contact me. with any Questions!

*All Packages included Premium Quality Licensed Stock images*

Thank you

Compare Packages

Package
$25
PremiumPREMIUM
$15
StandardSTANDARD
$5
BasicBASIC
High Resolution Cover Plus E-Book Cover with up to 2 images included and Five 3D Mock up+Source FileHigh Resolution E-Book with print ready + PSD + JPG + PNG + Source FileHigh Resolution E-book with First Delivery and Free 3D Mock up
Source File
3D Image
Commercial Use
Back & Spine
Print-Ready
RevisionsUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Delivery Time3 days3 days2 days
Total
$25
$15
$5

About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceJul 2019




Hi, I'm a professional graphics designer with four years of design experience and happy customers. Client satisfaction is everything to me. I do amazing kindle cover Book Designs and others. Order Now let me pour my creative statistical into your project. You are my next happy client.

 team_design71


Post a Comment

1 Comments